The 9-hole Disc Golf Course
Meandering through forests and across grassland Elen Hunting's 9 hole disc golf course in Bulgaria was designed by Turkish architect Basar Bahadir, an avid disc golfer himself
The discs are thrown from each tee towards an elevated metal basket serving as the "hole". The object is to complete each hole in the fewest number of throws. Course details: Total distance 890 m, par 27
Find out more information below about the rules of the disc golf if you are a novice or a beginner in the sport.
1. Disc golf is played like ball golf using a flying disc. One stroke for each throw and when a penalty incurred, the winner is the golfer with the lowest score.
2. A disc that comes to rest inside the Disc Pole Hole basket or chains constitutes a Successful completion of that hole. A disc that comes to rest on the top of the Disc Pole Hole does NOT constitute a successful putt.
3. Any disc that comes to rest more than 2 meters above the ground is considered unplayable. The disc must be thrown from the ground directly below the disc. (1 throw penalty is incurred one stroke).
4. The player with the least number of strokes on the previous hole is the first to tee-off on the next hole.
5. Golfers must wait for other golfers to move out of the way before taking a shot Always let them know of your intentions.
6. SAFETY Players should watch the other members of their group throw in order to aid in lockaiting errant throws and assist in the search of lost discs.
7. Players asume responsibility for any and all damages or liability caused by throws.
8. During play the player furthest way should always shoot first.
9. Do not throw until the group ahead of you has finished putting and cleared the area.
10. Do your part by picking up latter and encourage others to do the same.
11. Enjoy the game of Disc Golf! It's fun and exciting. It's the game of the future.
Elen Hunting PDF Brochure
Download our latest pdf brochure here